SignSpell Bumper Pack
SignSpell follows three friendly aliens, Zip, Pella and Statz as they go about their adventures on planet Earth. They use aspects of British Sign Language in their adventures to convey and explain the world around them.
There are 12 books in total, each with a separate adventure and theme. Themes covered in the books are: greetings, colours, numbers, school, animals, seaside, party, weather, countryside, transport, sport and emotions.
Each book is supported by four lesson plans to support the recognition, repetition and recall of up to 10 signs, with more signs and phrases available to view and learn online.
With the stories, lesson plans and online resources and media, children learn strategies to help their communication skills, use of language, spelling and remembering words.
Included in the SignSpell Bumper Pack:
- 8 sets of 12 SignSpell story books
- 12 digital versions of SignSpell story books
- 48 story book lesson plans
- 2 additional lesson plans to support an introduction to SignSpell and fingerspelling
- Online dictionary featuring videos of 340 signs and phrases
- 8 packs of flashcards featuring every sign from the story books
- Downloadable and printable flashcards
- Colouring activities
- Downloadable and printable Number Chart and Spell with Zip (fingerspelling alphabet chart)
The digital access token is added to your basket as an extra product after checkout is complete, and you will be emailed the token information at this point.